Sunday, December 28, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to The Emerald Dream, a blog about my experiences playing and hacking World of Warcraft. My name is Quaiche and I am a Druid on the Dragonblight-US realm.

The name of this blog comes from the Warcraft lore where the Emerald Dream is the realm of the Dragon Aspect Ysera. To those who travel within it, it appears as Azeroth would have appeared had the sentient races not appeared. Druids, because of their natural affinity to nature can travel in the Emerald Dream as described in The Sundering by Richard A Knaack.

I am a feral druid who loves tanking more than playing kitty cat. I’m an addon author and minor WoW theorycrafter. I’ve been cursorily involved in the WowAce & Rawr development. I’m also the guild leader for Benevolent Thuggery, one of the largest and oldest casual raiding guilds on Dragonblight. (We’ve been around since July 2005 and consistently have about 150 members and about 500 toons.)

So that’s a little about me and the kinds of thing you can expect me to be blogging about here.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment